Sun, Jul 25 | Pacific Community Park (Dakota Dog Park)
Loose Leash Walking Class
For dogs who need help and guidance how to stay loose on the leash.
Time & Location
Jul 25, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Pacific Community Park (Dakota Dog Park), NE 172nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98684, USA
About the Event
Is your dog pulling you down the street? Does it seem like your dog doesn't even know you are on the other end of the leash?
In this class we will work on how to handle the leash most effectively, what to do when they do pull, and working on heel.
- Please make an account on my website and fill out the "New Class Form" (this is different from the New Client Form.)
- $50/class payment can be made through Venmo or on the day of class.
- Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated.
- We will meet next to the bathrooms on the garden side. (not the playground side)
- Don't let dogs meet on the leash at this time if possible.
- Bring water and treats for your dog.